HEDON Epicurist Motorcycle Helmet
Epicurist is a person devoted to refined sensuous enjoyment and also this range of Hedonist helmets with an inbuilt visor.
The Epicurist is fitted with a 2mm hand-thermoformed shield, handcrafted in Europe, attached with two stunning raw (or anodised) copper and brass machined screws. We are constantly trying to refine your pursuit of pleasure on the road and to be able to protect your pretty face from the elements at all times, was just the most obvious decision.
- Full Carbon fibre shell, matte finish
- 2mm hand-thermoformed polycarbonate visor
- Hed Armor lining with 360″ cushion padding
- Merlin anti-bacterial fabric
- Natural calf leather trim and lining
- Anodised gunmetal coloured brass HEDON plate
- Anodised gunmetal coloured brass hardware
- Anodised gunmetal coloured brass DD buckle
- Tinted visor sold separately - available via the Visors & Accessories page
- Weight: S/XS: 1040g M/L: 1120g XL: 1170g
- European ECE 22.05 certified - legal in all Australian States & Territories
All thermoformed visors are fog resistant on the inside and scratch resistant on the outside. To maintain these features for as long as possible, please do not use any chemical products such as solvents to clean your visor but only lukewarm water and do not use any abrasive cloths either.
Note: HEDON items may take up to 8-10 working days for delivery
Click here to view HEDON's care instructions.