Walden Miller Avanti TT Leather Motorcycle Jacket
This jacket is a stylish addition to your moto wardrobe with a slim fitting design making it comfortable but feminine. The hero of this jacket is the arm stripes which add extra character to this beautifully made jacket.
The great thing about this handmade jacket, is that it comes in three different levels to suit every rider and their needs, basic, armour pockets and full armour.
This jacket is made with with care and the highest quality leather and not only will it last you many years but it will soften and look more retro with age. To top it off it has a gorgeous soft inner lining making your ride even more comfortable.
- Three different levels available:
- Basic: Neoprene padding in shoulders and elbows
- Armour Pockets: hand-stitched armour pockets in the back, shoulders and elbows for you to slip your own armour in and out
- Full Armour: hand-stitched armour pockets in the back, shoulders and elbows with full armour provided
- Ultra soft cowhide
- 1.2-1.4mm thickness
- Beige trim
- Retro beige stripe on the sleeves
- Hard wearing zips and clips for longevity
- Available in black and dark brown
Walden Miller have been the kings of retro since they started making garments in 1969. All of their garments are Australian made from cow hide because it is tough but soft to make the jacket comfortable.
If your size isn't in stock the jacket will be handmade to order and can take around three weeks for delivery.
Please access the size guide by clicking the link above.
Walden Miller Jackets are a cropped retro style and they are true to size so please measure against the chart focusing on the chest measurement. If you are between sizes be sure to get the larger size.
Click here to view Walden Miller's care instructions.