Bellecour Jacket | BlackREVIT
The Bellecour Ladies Jacket is the answer for all the women out there who have been searching for an equally stylish and safe leather jacket. Thanks to the unique look and feel of the vintage cowhide leather the Bellecour delivers a touch of retro that makes you instantly stylish both on and off the bike.
The vintage cowhide outershell gets its unique look through the process of drum dying and tanning. Different waxes and oils are applied by hand, which emphasizes the special character of the leather. Thanks to this unique treatment the leather has a specific way of ageing, giving each garment its individual look.
- The back protector pocket in the REV'IT! garment is tailor-made to accommodate the SEESOFT™ CE-level 2 back protector insert Type RV - an easy upgrade to maximise safety
- Diagonal zipper in the front
- The stitching in motorcycle garments contributes greatly to the abrasion resistance of the total gear. This is why REV'IT! uses safety seams on garment areas at increased risk of impact. Safety seams have a visible as well as an invisible seam. This construction keeps the material of the outer shell together, even when the visible seam is torn.
- The loop at the back of this jacket enables you to attach it to your jeans, which prevents the jacket from creeping up: no more exposed back when riding your bike
- Adjustment tab and double adjustment straps
- Slit pockets and inner pocket
- SaS Tec® armour offers the best possible protection during a dynamic impact. The armour is made of a new polyurethane foam material, without a hard shell or edges, which surpasses the required CE-values by 50%. The closed air cells function by means of progressive absorption: with a slowly occurring stressor, the material remains soft and flexible, whereas sudden impact will cause the protector’s air cells to respond quickly with increased resilience, creating a protective shield
- The leather V-flap is installed behind the zipper at the cuff to block the wind