Cropped Nubuck Leather Jacket | TanBlackbird
This suede feel, nubuck biker jacket is as warm and comfy as it looks. Shearling jackets are currently on fashion runways for various designers including Coach, Burberry and Rag and Bone to name a few. This is Blackbird's answer to the new trend!
Nubuck is a type of suede. Both are made of leather, both look and feel similar, but both are treated differently. They are created by a sanding process, however the difference is Nubuck is sanded on the outside of the hide while suede is sanded on the inside of the hide. The outer layer is obviously tougher than the inside so this lends itself to more durability for moto wear.
This jackets is great paired with denim jeans or kevlar leggings and will give your look an edge!
- Nubuck leather is 1.1-1.3mm thick
- Warm and comfortable faux fur fleece lining on body panels
- Luxurious feel satin lining in the sleeves
- Double stitching
- Removable CE PU rubber armour in the shoulders and elbows
- Removable CE foam armour in the back
- YKK zip at front concealed underneath the stud panel as an extra layer to keep the wind out
- 2 external lower slip pockets
- 2 external pockets with stud closure
- 1 internal pocket for extra security
- Stud closure at cuffs so you can wear your motorcycle gloves with ease
We recommend using a suede/leather waterproofer to keep your jacket looking like new.