Gasolina Autobahn Women's Leather Motorcycle Boots
Durable, adjustable, vintage style.
These boots are perfect. They just look like a standard boot you would want to wear every day, but they give you the protection you need while you are riding. The soft detailing and delicate buckles make these boots very feminine and great to wear on and off the bike.
The quality of these boots is phenomenal and you can literally feel the love that has gone into them as you are wearing them. Looking for a great pair of boots that will get better with age and last, then these are the boots for you.
- Three strap design for comfort and adjustability
- Thick exterior leather and soft leather lining
- Highly adjustable for wearing over or under jeans or leathers
- Genuine rubber sole for excellent grip
- Completely lined in glove-soft leather
- Made with thick "Floater" leather, 1.8-2mm with a rough natural texture, with black stitching. Vat dyed so the color permeates the leather resisting scuffs and wear
- Made in small batches with great attention to detail, no assembly line! They are assembled by hand in a small mountain town in Mexico
- Goodyear welt construction, completely sewn and they can easily be re-soled if ever needed
Please access the size guide by clicking the link above.
Measuring for size is important. This will allow wiggle room at the toe but a firm grip on the sides of the feet.
The length of your foot should be shorter than the boots Foot Length Maximum. This is so your toes don't hit the end of the boot for maximum comfort.
The width of your foot should be equal to or wider than the boots Foot Width Minimum. This is so you don't slip from side to side in the boot for maximum comfort.
Click here to view Gasolina's care instructions.