Gasolina Shortcut Motorcycle Boots
These boots are awesome. Made of leather they are so comfortable to wear in all the seasons, they are a slim line boot so they don’t look bulky with skinny jeans and are perfect for making you feel comfortable and fashionable once you are off the bike.
They are lightweight and built to last so you can enjoy them for many years to come as the leather softens. The beauty of them is that the texture can vary a bit making each pair totally unique.
- 10" tall including the heel
- Constructed of high quality top grain 1.8-2mm outer leather. Soft and breathable!
- Black stitching
- Vat dyed so the color permeates the leather, resisting scuffs and wear
- Inside flap that runs the entire length of the zipper, blocks the wind and protects your socks, pants, and skin
- Made in small batches, with great attention to detail, no assembly line! They are assembled by hand in a small mountain town in Mexico
- Solid, natural rubber soles for excellent grip and durability when riding - springy and limber, not spongy like synthetic foam
- Goodyear welt construction, completely sewn and they can easily be re-soled if ever needed\
Please access the size guide by clicking the link above.
Measuring for size is important. This will allow wiggle room at the toe but a firm grip on the sides of the feet.
The length of your foot should be shorter than the boots Foot Length Maximum. This is so your toes don't hit the end of the boot for maximum comfort.
The width of your foot should be equal to or wider than the boots Foot Width Minimum. This is so you don't slip from side to side in the boot for maximum comfort.
Click here to view Gasolina's care instructions.