Gasolina Ton-Up Women's Leather Motorcycle Boots
Adjustable, tough, and sleek, at any speed!
In the Cafe Racer culture of the 1950's and 60's, "doing the ton" meant reaching 100 miles-per-hour. This design was a favorite among the "ton-up" crowd because they are made for safety.
Not only do they offer great protection but they are also great for urban riding because they have a superior fit making them the perfect addition to your moto wardrobe and they come in sleek black and racing red.
- Three adjustable buckles for a superior fit
- Versatile Calf Expansion - loosen it up or cinch it down
- Black stitching for a sleek, classic style
- Solid, natural rubber soles for excellent grip and durability when riding - springy and limber, not spongy like synthetic foam
- Deep, lugged tread, for excellent grip and traction even on rough or wet surfaces
- Made in small batches, with great attention to detail, no assembly line! They are assembled by hand in a small mountain town in Mexico
- Goodyear welt construction, completely sewn and they can easily be re-soled if ever needed
Please access the size guide by clicking the link above.
Measuring for size is important. This will allow wiggle room at the toe but a firm grip on the sides of the feet.
The length of your foot should be shorter than the boots Foot Length Maximum. This is so your toes don't hit the end of the boot for maximum comfort.
The width of your foot should be equal to or wider than the boots Foot Width Minimum. This is so you don't slip from side to side in the boot for maximum comfort.
Click here to view Gasolina's care instructions.