GoGo Gear Women's Tall Armoured Kevlar Motorcycle Leggings
These tall leggings are now available for women who are 5' 8" or taller. The sizing is different to the regular leggings as the whole pattern has been altered to make sure they fit the taller ladies in all the right places, not just extending the leg length.
Wear these leggings on their own for a svelte sleek look on the bike, they are really feminine, or you can wear them as a base layer under your other garments for extra protection against abrasion.
They have been specially designed to look like regular fashion leggings but offer the protection of DuPont™ Kevlar® abrasion resistant fabric and CE-approved removable and adjustable knee protectors. The best part is that because they are fully lined they have been proven to hold up in a slide which means you look amazing but are truly protected as well.
These are perfect for getting about town because you don't feel like you are wearing bulky motorcycle gear. The other great thing about these is that due to the stretch of the fabric and the style of the cut they look great on women of all sizes. Love!
- IMPORTANT: See sizing instructions below and size guide as these are not standard fashion sizing
- Fully lined with DuPont™ Kevlar® abrasion resistant fabric from top to bottom not just impact zones
- Long leg length
- Belt loops (add the soft leather Moto Femmes Belt for super comfort)
- Ribbed decorative detail on knees
- Machine washable
- Great for all weather riding
- Outer Layer: Polyester cotton fabric with 5% Spandex
- Inner Layer: DuPont™ Kevlar® abrasion resistant fabric, 275gsm weight, 95% Kevlar / 5% Spandex
- Inside Protector Pockets: Polyester Cotton Jersey
- CE-Approved Removable, Adjustable Knee Protector Pads (Level 1)
- Two Front Pockets
Please access the size guide by clicking the link above.
GoGo sizing is not standard fashion sizing so please measure against the chart as people are typically one to two sizes up from standard fashion sizes.
These run really small so once you have measured (focusing on your lower hip measurement), if you are unsure or on the edge then definitely go up to the larger size to avoid having to return them.
Waist: Measure the entire circumference of your waist at the navel
Lower Hip: Measure the entire circumference of your lower hips and
buttocks starting two inches above your pelvic bone
Inseam: Measure the inside leg from the crotch to the ankle
Click here to view GoGo Gear's care instructions.