*CLOSE OUT SALE - LIMITED STOCK REMAINING*
They are a fashion cut so lower at the front and higher at the back for greater comfort whilst riding.
The 'solid dark blue' wash creates a great match with various leather options and many textile jackets, either enhancing a sophisticated textile look or beautifully complementing a vintage leather jacket. Equipped with PWR|shield panels at impact areas, and great mechanical stretch properties of the outer shell, there is no need to sacrifice style for safety!
- Outer shell: 11oz Cordura® denim - this fabric retains the authentic look and feel of cotton denim, but with added abrasion resistance, and toughness. It is exceptionally durable without compromising on comfort and style. The heavier the denim, the more rigid the garment and the more abrasion resistant it will be
- Knox® Lite CE protection: These CE-approved impact protectors are smaller, lighter, and thinner. Made from lightweight, flexible PU, the Knox® Lite CE protectors are engineered in a 3-dimensional form and are very soft and flexible. The smooth finish over these thin and lightweight protectors makes them an excellent choice for garments where protectors should be barely visible or noticed by the wearer. The Knox® Lite gives the rider flexibility and total freedom of movement, with 2 hinge points to aid movement and 12 holes for breathability. The inside is soft and smooth for additional comfort, while offering excellent protection
- Visibility 3M Scotchlite™ reflection at the turn up
- PWR|shield knit protection layer is developed in-house by the R&D department. PWR|shield is created with a unique knit technique which results in a fabric with unsurpassed cut, tear and abrasion resistance level
- PWR|yarn: 100% nylon thread with a unique internal bonding, which imparts excellent durability, high tensile and breaking strength, and ultimate abrasion resistance. Its strength comes from its unique structure, as a 3-wired yarn with an extra 4th wire spun into it. This 4th wire is heated to bond with the other 3 threads, so it will never unravel or split open. Seams with PWR|yarn hold under even the most extreme stress, and are perfect for outer seams on gloves and garments
- Mechanical stretch: Stretch is always comfortable to wear but mechanical stretch takes it to a higher level. Normally it is the fabric itself that is stretchable; in this case it is the weaving that makes the fabric stretchable
- Regular fit
- 85% Cotton, 15% Nylon
- Comfort seat: We’ve relocated the crotch seams of a traditionally constructed jean pattern to allow for greater freedom of movement and comfort while sitting on the bike - especially for extended periods of time. This small but critical design is invisible whether on or off the bike and helps eliminate painful pressure points plus it ensures the waistband of the trousers stays in place when seated
- Zipper fly front closure
- Five pockets: Within this type of protection pocket, the protector can be adjusted to several positions, in order to customize the shape for each rider. This results in the best personal fit and riding comfort
- Length: 32"
- The seams have been triple stitched. This means there are three separate seams stitched parallel to each other to provide extra strength and durability
- Safety stitching: Stitching seams can be the weakest link in motorcycle garments, as they can rip upon impact. This ripping of seams can be prevented, however, through safety-stitching technology. REV’IT! uses safety stitching on garment areas at increased risk of impact (directive on the definition of risk category in zones 13595-1:2002)
Please access the size guide by clicking the link above.
Please measure against the chart to find the right size for you but if you are between sizes please ensure you go up to the larger size.