Madison Jeans | Straight legREVIT
The Madison jeans are so comfortable you could continue to ride for days with them. They are a fashion cut so lower at the front and higher at the back for greater comfort whilst riding. Designed by women for women.
The jeans are stiff and strong but will still wick moisture away and keep you comfortable. The Madison jeans are designed to capture the freedom and are the ultimate riding trousers.
- Outer shell: 12.5oz Cordura® denim with COOLMAX® element - Cordura® denim fabric retains the authentic look and feel of cotton denim, but with added abrasion resistance, and toughness. CORDURA® denim is exceptionally durable without compromising on comfort and style. COOLMAX® fabrics are made of polyester fibers. These special multi-channel fibers form a transport system that moves perspiration away from the skin to the outer layer of the fabric, where it can evaporate quickly, allowing the wearer to feel cooler and more comfortable. In this case Cordura® denim and COOLMAX® are combined, resulting in a durable, abrasion resistance fabric that keeps you cool
- Knox® Lite CE protection: These CE-approved impact protectors are smaller, lighter, and thinner. Made from lightweight, flexible PU, the Knox® Lite CE protectors are engineered in a 3-dimensional form and are very soft and flexible. The smooth finish over these thin and lightweight protectors makes them an excellent choice for garments where protectors should be barely visible or noticed by the wearer. The Knox® Lite gives the rider flexibility and total freedom of movement, with 2 hinge points to aid movement and 12 holes for breathability. The inside is soft and smooth for additional comfort, while offering excellent protection
- PWR|yarn: 100% nylon thread with a unique internal bonding, which imparts excellent durability, high tensile and breaking strength, and ultimate abrasion resistance. Its strength comes from its unique structure, as a 3-wired yarn with an extra 4th wire spun into it. This 4th wire is heated to bond with the other 3 threads, so it will never unravel or split open. Seams with PWR|yarn hold under even the most extreme stress, and are perfect for outer seams on gloves and garments
- Mechanical stretch: Stretch is always comfortable to wear but mechanical stretch takes it to a higher level. Normally it is the fabric itself that is stretchable; in this case it is the weaving that makes the fabric stretchable
- Regular fit
- 50% Cotton, 30% Polyester, 20% Polyamide & lining cotton twill
- Comfort seat: We’ve relocated the crotch seams of a traditionally constructed jean pattern to allow for greater freedom of movement and comfort while sitting on the bike - especially for extended periods of time. This small but critical design is invisible whether on or off the bike and helps eliminate painful pressure points plus it ensures the waistband of the trousers stays in place when seated
- Zipper fly front closure
- Five pockets: Within this type of protection pocket, the protector can be adjusted to several positions, in order to customize the shape for each rider. This results in the best personal fit and riding comfort
- Length: 32"
- The seams have been triple stitched. This means there are three separate seams stitched parallel to each other to provide extra strength and durability
- Safety stitching: Stitching seams can be the weakest link in motorcycle garments, as they can rip upon impact. This ripping of seams can be prevented, however, through safety-stitching technology. REV’IT! uses safety stitching on garment areas at increased risk of impact (directive on the definition of risk category in zones 13595-1:2002)