Roamer Jacket | BlackREVIT
With a focus on elegant lines, premium leather and a cutting-edge aesthetic, the Roamer ladies jacket is designed for riders who are looking for a motorcycle jacket that is as stylish as it is functional.
The great thing about this jacket is they have applied the same ingredients used to make the men’s version in the development of the ladies version but the jacket has been patterned and fit specifically for female riders which is not easy to find.
Elegance in its most basic form and execution is one of the biggest challenges for a designer, but this is exactly what has been achieved with the new Roamer Ladies jacket. No compromises on this one.
- Adjustment tab at collar, wait and cuffs
- Jeans loop: The loop at the back of this jacket enables you to attach it to your jeans, which prevents the jacket from creeping up: no more exposed back when riding your bike
- V-flap: The leather V-flap is installed behind the zipper at the cuff to block the wind
- Inner pockets, slit pockets, document pocket
- Detachable thermal liner
- Outershell: 100% max cowhide leather - Max cowhide is high quality dyed Nappa leather. It feels very soft, flexible and comfortable. This type of leather won’t age or damage by wearing it and the color will remain the same. It has an elegant minimal texture. It is very durable and highly abrasion resistant and therefore an ideal type of leather for motorcycle garments
- Knox® Lite CE protection: These CE-approved impact protectors are smaller, lighter, and thinner. Made from lightweight, flexible PU, the Knox® Lite CE protectors are engineered in a 3-dimensional form and are very soft and flexible. The smooth finish over these thin and lightweight protectors makes them an excellent choice for garments where protectors should be barely visible or noticed by the wearer. The Knox® Lite gives the rider flexibility and total freedom of movement, with 2 hinge points to aid movement and 12 holes for breathability. The inside is soft and smooth for additional comfort, while offering excellent protection
- Back protector pocket to accommodate SEESOFT™ CE-level 2 back protector insert Type RV - an easy upgrade to maximize safety
- Safety stitching: Stitching seams can be the weakest link in motorcycle garments, as they can rip upon impact. This ripping of seams can be prevented, however, through safety-stitching technology. REV’IT! uses safety stitching on garment areas at increased risk of impact (directive on the definition of risk category in zones 13595-1:2002)
- Visibility reflection at back