Shortcut Boot | BlackGasolina
These boots are awesome. Made of leather they are so comfortable to wear in all the seasons, they are a slim line boot so they don’t look bulky with skinny jeans and are perfect for making you feel comfortable and fashionable once you are off the bike.
They are lightweight and built to last so you can enjoy them for many years to come as the leather softens. The beauty of them is that the texture can vary a bit making each pair totally unique.
- 10" tall including the heel
- Constructed of high quality top grain 1.8-2mm outer leather. Soft and breathable!
- Vat dyed so the color permeates the leather, resisting scuffs and wear
- Inside flap that runs the entire length of the zipper, blocks the wind and protects your socks, pants, and skin
- Made in small batches, with great attention to detail, no assembly line! They are assembled by hand in a small mountain town in Mexico
- Black stitching
- Solid, natural rubber soles for excellent grip and durability when riding. Springy and limber, not spongy like synthetic foam. Comfortable for walking - if you break down you'll be glad you wore Gasolinas!
- Goodyear welt construction, completely sewn and they can easily be re-soled if ever needed