Ton-Up Boot | BlackGasolina
Adjustable, tough, and sleek, at any speed!
In the Cafe Racer culture of the 1950's and 60's, "doing the ton" meant reaching 100 miles-per-hour. This design was a favorite among the "ton-up" crowd because they are made for safety.
Not only do they offer great protection but they are also great for urban riding because they have a superior fit making them the perfect addition to your moto wardrobe and they come in sleek black and racing red.
- Three adjustable buckles for a superior fit
- Versatile Calf Expansion - Loosen it up or cinch it down
- Black stitching for a sleek, classic style
- Solid, natural rubber soles for excellent grip and durability when riding. Springy and limber, not spongy like synthetic foam. Comfortable for walking - if you break down you'll be glad you wore Gasolinas!
- Deep, lugged tread, for excellent grip and traction even on rough or wet surfaces
- Made in small batches, with great attention to detail, no assembly line! They are assembled by hand in a small mountain town in Mexico
- Goodyear welt construction, completely sewn and they can easily be re-soled if ever needed