RDO Leather JacketWalden Miller
Looking for a motorcycle jacket with a retro edge? Then this is the perfect jacket to add retro style to any moto outfit but will give you that feminine edge to make you feel comfortable wearing it about town.
The great thing about this handmade jacket, is that it comes in three different levels to suit every rider and their needs, basic, armour pockets and full armour.
The jacket is very versatile and can be worn two ways to keep your look fresh. You can wear open collar or simply fold the jacket in for a full zip up. If you want a quality jacket that will last you for years to come then you can't go past a Walden Miller.
- Three different levels available:
- Basic: Fashion Jacket
- Armour Pockets: hand-stitched armour pockets in the back, shoulders and elbows for you to slip your own armour in and out
- Full Armour: hand-stitched armour pockets in the back, shoulders and elbows with full armour provided
- Traditional Brando style
- 1.2-1.4mm thickness
- Cotton check lining
- Two zip pockets
- Adjustable half belt across the waist
- Hard wearing zips, buckles and clips for longevity
Walden Miller have been the kings of retro since they started making garments in 1969. All of their garments are handmade in Australian from cow hide because it is tough but soft to make the jacket comfortable.
If your size isn't in stock the jacket will be handmade to order and can take around three weeks for delivery.