Women's 6.0 Jacket | Blue & TanCorazzo
Remember the 5.0 from Corazzo? Basically it was an armoured and rugged version of the old factory racing jackets of the 1960’s. When they decided to to update it, they took that look and feel and updated it to modern standards with features like the removable liner, improved fit and ventilation and so many other improvements that the 6.0 is a must have jacket.
It still features the signature 360° 3M Scotchlite racing stripes, but now it has a softer but equally abrasion resistant Cordura shell for less break in time, 2 way adjustable cuffs and most importantly, a removable liner.
The liner is one of the best in the industry and can be worn as a standalone jacket or zipped into the 6.0 shell, has sleeve extensions with thumb cutouts to slip inside your gloves and will insure you stay warm in the most adverse riding conditions.
They also work in conjunction with the Corazzo heated vest so the most hardcore of riders can can zip the vest into the shell and stay toasty during the winter.
The fit has been updated with the 6.0 so please refer to the dimensions prior to ordering.
- Specially patterned for a woman’s body with Spandura® inserts
- Removable CE Rated Knox® Armor in shoulders, elbows & back
- 1000 denier Cordura® abrasion and water resistant shell
- Reflective 3M Scotchlite™ trim for 360° degree nighttime visibility
- Superior venting for warm days
- Two-inch longer tail & arms designed for upright riding
- YKK® high-grade zippers throughout
- Fleece lined collar and cuffs